- Mountain Marathon, an outdoor fundraising hiking competition, organizing by Raleigh Hong Kong
- This was the starting point for Mountain Marathon 2011
- Participants are concentrating to plan their route after announcing the first check point's grid reference
- Are you ready? 3 2 1 START!
- Run till the check point!
- Arrived at the check point! We need to plan the next route!
- Think while resting may be a better idea!
- Never give up and give a smile :D
- Campsite here we come!
- We did it! Thumbs up!
- Setting up the tents and we can have a good night sleep~
- Still we need to discuss the strategy for the next challenge!
- We may be the last team, but no worry, we will be better the next day!
- It is already the second day of the event, we are waiting to start and get the champion
- Where are we?
- We cannot stop, we need to walk, walk and walk!
- Will well prepared a fast path to success?
- Read through the map, think clearly and act!
- H U R R A Y !
- I don't need to carry the backpack anymore!
Raleigh Challenge - Mountain Marathon will be open for application on 9 November, 2012! Participants can choose from categories at distance ranging from 15 – 60 km and duration from 1 day to 2 days.
We look forward to your participation in such a challenging and unforgettable event!
Thank You for participating in RCMM 2013!! We hope all of you have a great memory! The event photos have been uploaded, check out here!
Thank you very much for your participation in Raleigh Challenge-Mountain Marathon (RCMM) 2013! The most exciting moment finally comes! For the details of gathering and registration on 2 March, please click Registration venue.
There are several enquiries on the required equipment (tent) lately, please be reminded that each team must carry at least a 2-person tent to accommodate all team members and their equipment.
Special thanks to Hong Kong Discovery!
The Participants Briefing will be held on 20 January 2013, 18:45! This year we have updated the arrangement on Electronic Record System (ERC), please kindly reserve the date for it! The briefing will better equip you for the event.
Please note that the details about the usage of Electronic Record System (ERC) are under review. Participants may visit the website regularly to get the updated information.
Last Call for Early Bird Application!
The deadline of early bird application for Raleigh Challenge - Mountain Marathon is 30 November 2012. Don't miss the chance!
Please find the event details as below:
Event Date:2 ~ 3 March 2013 (Saturday & Sunday)
Applications after 28 December 2012 will be placed on the waiting list. Due to limited quota, first-come-first-served.